Please add some widget in Offcanvs Sidebar
1. Complaint is filed or report is received.
2. Student ( victim ) receives written notice of alleged violations.
3. An investigation is conducted into the alleged violations.
4. A hearing is scheduled if necessary and held.
5. If respondent is found responsible for the violation of policy, sanctions are issued.
6. The respondent will receive written notice of the outcome of the hearing.
7. The complainant or respondent may appeal the outcome of a conduct hearing.